At E-lite, we are looking for a talented and creative Unity Game Developer to work at the highest level of virtual and augmented reality. You will be responsible for implementing game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. Our ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience in Unity Development technologies, strong programming and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan. Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
- At least 1 year experience with Unity 3D/Content Development
- Strong 3D math skills
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working on a physics-based game project, source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the game lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality
- Partner with Art, Design and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Conduct code reviews and be part of the hiring process for future colleagues
- Bring meaningful contributions to our product and the entire team